Book Heaven

Where the world of books and life intersect

Name:
Location: South Amboy, New Jersey

I am deeply involved in trying to solve the discrepancy between being interested in zen and trying to acquire all the things I've been accumulating

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More Bourdain!

I have my copies of Kitchen Confidential and A Cook's Tour. Why I even have a copy of his Bobby Gold Stories. They all pale however when compared to Anthony Bourdain's video ventures. You could watch the Food Network's A Cook's Tour over and over again without tiring of it, and how many things can you truly say that about? And so it is a real gift that Bourdain is back on tv again, this time in a one hour show (twice as good!) called No Reservations broadcast at 10 PM on Monday nights on the Travel Channel. The first two shows, on Paris and Iceland, were nothing short of spectacular and while I'm a little leery of how he's going to fare in next week's location (New Jersey Oy!) I'll certainly be glued to the set.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Maybe he'll include your manse in the Jersey tour.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home