Book Heaven

Where the world of books and life intersect

Name:
Location: South Amboy, New Jersey

I am deeply involved in trying to solve the discrepancy between being interested in zen and trying to acquire all the things I've been accumulating

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What's In A Name?

It has occurred to me that Book Heaven might not be the best title for this blog. My first choice was Book Fiend but that was already taken, as was Book and Books. I think the title should use the word book and ideally it should come first. So far, the only variants I have come up with are:
books books books
books are my life
book nook
bookish
book blog
book life
It's pretty hard to get excited about any of them, but I've got to come up with something. If anybody has any suggestions, they would of course be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home